Unified Enterprise Workloads Management Console for protecting Hybrid, Azure, and AWS Workloads
Druva unveils Enterprise Workloads, a unified solution that consolidates data protection for various workloads into a single offering, encompassing Hybrid Workloads, Azure Workloads, and AWS Workloads.
Enterprise Workloads enhances the Druva Cloud experience, seamlessly integrating capabilities for Cloud and Data Center workloads. It introduces Enterprise Workloads Management Console, a one-stop management platform for protecting and managing resources in hybrid environments, as well as Azure and AWS workloads.
Why Enterprise Workloads
- Unified solution to protect and manage Hybrid Workloads, Azure Workloads, and AWS Workloads.
- Enterprise Workloads dashboard with a comprehensive view of historical trends and analytics from Hybrid, Azure, and AWS Workloads.
- Common administrator management framework for ease of access control across workloads from a central location.
- Simplified and consolidated approach to licensing and pricing management for optimized resource allocation.
- Shared role-based access control (RBAC), allowing administrators to assign roles and permissions at a granular level.
What will change
The following UI enhancements are planned on the Druva Cloud Platform console:
- The Data Protection Summary card introduces a new data protection offering, Enterprise Workloads, that lists the resources protected under the following individual workloads: Hybrid, Azure, and AWS.
- The Data Protection card on the All Services page has replaced the Hybrid Workloads and AWS Native Workloads with the Enterprise Workloads.
- The global left navigation pane has replaced the Hybrid Workloads and AWS Native Workloads menus with Enterprise Workloads.
The following UI enhancements are planned on the Enterprise Workloads Management Console:
- The Hybrid Workloads Management Console will be rebranded as the Enterprise Workloads Management Console.
- The Protect menu on the Management Console is redesigned and now encompasses Hybrid Workloads, Azure Workloads, and AWS Workloads.
Introducing protection of Azure virtual machines
With the new Azure data protection offering, experience seamless and secure onboarding of Azure subscriptions to Druva. Azure Workloads leverages Druva's airgap backup and restoration solution for end-to-end protection of Azure VMs and managed disks over Druva storage.
The offering provides an agentless, cloud-native SaaS solution that ensures simple, secure, and air-gapped backups for Azure VMs and reduces storage costs significantly. Druva protects Azure VM data from ransomware by creating an encrypted backup copy of your data in Druva's Cloud, that is inaccessible to attackers.
- Protect data from potential ransomware attacks with automated backup of enterprise data on Druva’s cloud storage.
- Optimize storage costs by eliminating the need for redundancy-based storage with significant reduction as compared with Azure Native backup tools. Global deduplication of data with no additional egress costs while backing up VMs to another region.
- Reduce complexity with a seamless and secure onboarding of new Azure subscriptions and discovery of Azure VMs at scale.
- True cloud-native agentless platform with end-to-end protection and no installation or agent dependencies.
- Create and configure a custom backup plan based on your enterprise cloud strategy.
- Auto discover the Azure VMs to be protected using the Azure Tags, thereby reducing the manual efforts of adding Azure VMs every time to a backup configuration.
- Ease of restore across Azure regions or Azure subscriptions.
- Backup tiering with one latest snapshot maintained within the Azure environment, to quickly restore when needed..
Customer action required: None.
* Customer’s existing terms and conditions will apply.