Inactive Devices Report
This report displays inactive device details and auto-delete details for inactive devices. It also provides a consolidated view of devices marked inactive.
You can use this report to check:
- The profiles assigned to the inactive devices and confirm whether auto-delete is configured in the profile.
- The last date and time of data backup and connectivity with the inSync Server
- The auto-delete date of the inactive devices.
If several devices are scheduled for deletion, the device may get deleted a few days after the auto-delete date. In such a case, this report will continue to display the device details even after the deletion date until the device is eventually deleted. See Device delete pattern for more information.
This report excludes the following:
- Devices associated with preserved users in Endpoints.
- Device details of SaaS Apps devices.
The following screenshot depicts a sample Inactive Devices Report.
Total Inactive Devices - The total number of inactive devices in Endpoints.
Inactive Devices by Profile - Number of inactive devices per profile.
The Inactive Device table lists the following information: