The User Provisioning report provides information about the users provisioned in Endpoints.
User Provisioning Report.
The following screenshot depicts a sample
Total Users - The total number of users provisioned in Endpoints.
Endpoints Active Users - The number of users whose device is activated.
Endpoints Preserved Users-The number of users whose device is activated but user status is preserved.
Profiles Distribution Chart - The number of users provisioned per profile.
Users by Managed Type - The number of users provisioned based on the deployment method.
- User Name - Displays the user name of the Endpoints user provisioned using the IdP.
- User Email - Displays the email address of the user.
- Profile - Displays the name of the profile the user is associated with in Endpoints.
- User Status - Displays the user status in Endpoints.
Custom Attribute Name - Name of the attribute in the AD server. For more information, see AD Settings page.
Custom Attribute Value - The value of the attribute in the AD server.
Note: The value in the Custom Attribute Name and Value fields will be visible only when you have enabled User-Identifier Custom Attribute in the AD/LDAP settings as well as opted to display the User-Identifier Custom Attribute on the Users page.
To learn more, see Configure User-Identifier Custom Attribute.
Endpoints License - Displays the Endpoints license status. For example, active, preserved or -, wherein - represents the unlicensed state.
- Backup Data (MB) - The amount of data backed up by the user.
- Created On - Displays the user account creation date in Endpoints.
- Managed By - Displays the name of IdP which is managing the user in Endpoints.