Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
You can modify the CloudCache name or the setting to back up the server data to the Druva Cloud when the CloudCache is unavailable.
- Log in to the Management Console.
- Click Manage > CloudCache. Note that if the All Organizations menu is enabled, you have to first select an organization and then click Manage > CloudCache.
- In the Configured tab, click the CloudCache that you want to update.
- Click Edit.
The Edit CloudCache Details page appears.
- On the Edit CloudCache Details page, update the server details.
- CloudCache Name: Type a new name for your CloudCache.
- FQDN: Type the new fully qualified domain name.
- Click Save.