You can upgrade Phoenix CloudCache to the latest version in a single click from the Phoenix Management Console.
Note: This feature is supported from version 3.2 and later. You must manually upgrade to version 3.2 or later to use this feature. To manually upgrade Phoenix CloudCache, uninstall the CloudCache from your server, and download and install the latest version. You can download the latest version from the Phoenix downloads page.
- If you have installed a hotfix on your existing Phoenix version, you cannot automatically upgrade to the next version from the Phoenix Management Console. You must manually upgrade to the next available version.
- If the CloudCache server restarts during the upgrade, you must manually upgrade or rollback the CloudCache version.
- After triggering the update, if you have any ongoing schedule backup and restore jobs, the jobs will resume after the upgrade.
- If the old version is not present on the CloudCache server, the upgrade rollback fails. In this scenario, you must manually upgrade or rollback CloudCache.
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > CloudCache.
- Click the Configured CloudCache tab.
- Under the Version column, you can view the current status for each CloudCache.
Status Icon Description Latest The current version is the latest version available. Non Upgradable The current version is not upgradable to the latest version through the Phoenix Management Console. Upgrade scheduled There is an ongoing upgrade. Upgradable The current version is upgradable to the latest available version.
Select one or more CloudCache that you want to upgrade and click Upgrade.
On the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
Note: Automatic rollback for RPM upgrade is supported from version 4.6 and later.