You can regenerate the activation token if:
- You lost your activation token.
- You forgot to save the activation token.
- You generated the activation token but did not use it within the three days (the maximum time that the token stays active).
At the time of regeneration, Phoenix generates a fresh token for your unconfigured CloudCache. You must only use the regenerated token for activating the Phoenix CloudCache. For more information, see Activate Phoenix CloudCache.
- Log in to the Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > CloudCache.
- In the Unconfigured CloudCache tab, locate the Phoenix CloudCache for which you want to generate a fresh token.
- In the Action column, click Regenerate Token.
- To copy the activation token, click Copy.
- Copy this token to a simple text file, and save the file to your server.
- Click Finish.