You can regenerate the activation token if:
- You lost your activation token.
- You forgot to save the activation token.
- You generated the activation token but did not use it within the three days (the maximum time that the token stays active).
At the time of regeneration, Phoenix generates a fresh token for your unconfigured CloudCache. You must only use the regenerated token for activating the Phoenix CloudCache. For more information, see Activate Phoenix CloudCache for Windows and Activate Phoenix CloudCache for Linux.
- Log in to the Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > CloudCache.
- In the Unconfigured CloudCache tab, locate the Phoenix CloudCache for which you want to generate a fresh token.
- In the Action column, click Regenerate Token.
- To copy the activation token, click Copy.
- Copy this token to a simple text file, and save the file to your server.
- Click Finish.