After you detach a backup set, Phoenix CloudCache synchronizes backup data of the backup set to the cloud storage. Thereafter, data from the servers is directly backed up to the Phoenix Cloud storage. However, any existing CloudCache data, which is not referenced by any other servers, continue to reside on the CloudCache until synchronization. After the CloudCache is successfully synchronized with the Phoenix Cloud storage, the existing CloudCache data is deleted and the CloudCache storage is freed.
- Log in to the Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > CloudCache.
- In the Configured CloudCache tab, click the Phoenix CloudCache from which you want to detach the backup set.
- In the Backup Sets tab, select the backup set and click Detach.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.