Retention period defines the time period for which you want to retain the data on the Phoenix CloudCache. Beyond this retention period, Phoenix CloudCache frees up space by removing the non-referenced data. The amount of the space that the Phoenix CloudCache frees depends on how frequently the files are changed.
Note: If you change the retention period, the updated period applies to all the existing as well as new snapshots.
- Log in to the Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > CloudCache.
- In the Configured CloudCache tab, click the Phoenix CloudCache that you want to update.
- In the Backup Sets tab, select the backup set, and click Edit Retention.
- On the Edit Retention page, select the new retention period in days.
- Click Save.