Retention period defines the time period for which you want to retain the data on the Phoenix CloudCache. Beyond this retention period, Phoenix CloudCache frees up space by removing the non-referenced data. The amount of space that the Phoenix CloudCache frees depends on how frequently the files are changed.
Note: If you change the retention period, the updated period applies to all the existing as well as new snapshots.
- Log in to the Phoenix Management Console.
- Click Manage > CloudCache. Note that if the All Organizations menu is enabled, you have to first select an organization and then click Manage > CloudCache.
- In the Configured CloudCache tab, click the Phoenix CloudCache that you want to update.
- In the Backup Sets tab, select the backup set, and click Edit Retention.
- On the Edit Retention page, select the new retention period in days.
- Click Save.