Retention period defines the time period for which you want to retain the data on Phoenix CloudCache. Beyond this retention period, Phoenix CloudCache frees up space by removing the non-referenced data. The amount of the space that Phoenix CloudCache frees depends on how frequently the files are changed.
Note: If you change the retention period, the updated period applies to all the existing as well as new snapshots.
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > CloudCache.
- Under the Configured CloudCache tab, click the Phoenix CloudCache that you want to update.
- Under the Backup Sets tab, select the backup set, and click Edit.
- On the Edit Retention page, select the new retention period in days.
- Click Save.