Update the retention period for CloudCache
Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
Retention period defines the time period for which you want to retain the data on the CloudCache. Beyond this retention period, CloudCache frees up space by removing the non-referenced data. The amount of space that the CloudCache frees depends on how frequently the files are changed.
Note: If you change the retention period, the updated period applies to all the existing as well as new snapshots.
- Log in to the Hybrid Workloads Management Console.
- Click Manage > CloudCache. Note that if the All Organizations menu is enabled, you have to first select an organization and then click Manage > CloudCache.
- In the Configured tab, click the CloudCache for which you want to update the retention period.
- In the Attached Backup Sets tab, select the backup set, and click Edit Retention.
- On the Edit Retention page, do one of the following:
- Select the Set retention for all the selected backup sets to checkbox to edit the retention period of all backup sets. You can set the retention period to a maximum duration of 30 days.
- For selected backup sets, select the new retention period in days.
- Click Save.