- ► How often is the Analytics data updated?
- The Analytics data is updated every 24 - 48 hours.
- ► What are credits?
- See Druva credits for a detailed description on credits.
- ► How does the Analytics data help me predict the future usage of credits?
- On the Analytics page, you can get an insight into:
- Credit consumption pattern
- Change rate
- Current source data
This helps you in predicting the credit usage pattern and the future usage of credits.
► My backup set is visible in the All Backup Sets section, but upon clicking, the details are not visible. Why does that happen?
- If the backup set is created between the time of stats update and Analytics update, the details of the backup set are visible on the next day.
► How is the last date of the credit balance calculated?
- Average credit consumption per day (A) = Cumulative consumption for last 30 days/30.
Time duration before which customer will run out of credits (t) = Balance credits/A
► How is the average change rate calculated?
- Average change rate is calculated on a per backup set level. Below formula is used to find the change rate.
((current source_change - prev days source_change)/ prev days current_source )* 100
The Analytics data is updated once in 24 hours at 12:15 am UTC.