- ► How often is the Analytics data updated?
- The Analytics data is updated once in 24 hours.
- ► What are credits?
- See Phoenix credits for a detailed description on credits.
- ► What is meant by “overage”?
- Upon running out of credits, the excess consumption of credits is called “overage”.
- ► How does the Analytics data help me predict the future usage of credits?
- On the Analytics page, you can get an insight into:
- Credit consumption pattern
- Change rate
- Current source data
This helps you in predicting the credit usage pattern and the future usage of credits.
► My backup set is visible in the All Backup Sets section, but upon clicking, the details are not visible. Why does that happen?
- If the backup set is created between the time of stats update and Analytics update, the details of the backup set are visible on the next day.