This is an Early Availability draft of the documentation. This documentation is not final and it will get updated until the General Availability of the feature.
This topic lists the errors that you may encounter during Oracle configuration.
Error message: Cannot perform archive log backup. Archive log chain is broken.
Error description: The archive log chain might break because of the following reasons:
- The archived log sequences are accidentally deleted.
- The archive logs are not found after the last archive log backup.
Error solution: Perform a full backup to initiate a new archive log chain.
Error message: Cannot perform archive log backup. Incarnation is changed.
Error description: The incarnation of the database might change because of the following reasons:
- A database might be opened with the RESETLOGS option.
- An attempt is made to undo the effects of the RESETLOGS by restoring backups taken before RESETLOGS.
Error solution: Perform a full backup to initiate a new archive log chain with the latest incarnation.
Error message: Cannot perform archive log backup. Resync flag is set.
Error description: This error might occur if the data corruption occurs during the last backup of a database.
Error solution: Perform a full backup to create a baseline for the next incremental and archive log backups.
Error message: Oracle instance is not available.
Error description: This error might occur when the Oracle instance does not startup. This might occur if:
- The SGA requires more space than was allocated for it.
- The operating system variable pointing to the Oracle instance is improperly defined.
Error solution: Identify the issue on the server and bring up the Oracle instance. Refer to Oracle documentation for more details.
Error message: RMAN error occurred on the Oracle server. Check RMAN logs for details.
Error description: This error might occur if an ongoing backup or restore operation fails due to RMAN errors.
Error solution: To resolve this error:
- Inspect the Progress logs or Detailed logs on the Jobs page for RMAN errors.
- Refer to Oracle documentation for more details.
- Contact Druva Support to resolve the errors.
Error message: Cancelling Log Backup job, as Schedule/BackupNow event has occurred.
Error description: This error can occur if a scheduled or manual backup is triggered when an archive log backup job is already in progress.
Error solution: The archive log backup job gets triggered automatically as per the configuration after the full/incremental backup completes.