This topic contains the following sections:
- Supported operating systems: Provides information about the Oracle database versions and the operating systems on the Oracle Server hosts that Druva Phoenix supports.
- Hardware requirements: Provides information about the hardware requirements to install the Phoenix agent on the Oracle Server host.
- Supported browsers: Provides the minimum requirements for the browsers to access the Phoenix Management Console.
- Ports and communication protocols for Druva Phoenix: Provides information about the network configuration that the Phoenix agent uses to connect to the Druva Cloud.
Supported operating systems
The following table lists the Oracle Database versions and the operating systems on the Oracle Server hosts that Druva Phoenix supports:
|Oracle Enterprise Editions (64-bit)||Oracle Linux Host (64-bit)||Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server Host (64-bit)|
- Backup and recovery of databases is not supported on the Oracle Standard Editions.
- Druva Phoenix for Oracle is not supported on non-English Oracle database editions and non-English operating systems.
To deploy Phoenix agent on your Oracle server host, ensure that the server host meets the following requirement:
- CPU: 4 cores (Minimum per job)
- RAM: 3 GB (Minimum per job)
- Free space: Druva Phoenix app data utilizes 2% of the total source data.
- Internet Explorer 11+, Edge
- Mozilla Firefox 70+
- Google Chrome 78+
Druva Phoenix communicates with your Oracle Servers to back up and restore databases from your Oracle Servers. This communication happens through ports and protocols that are secure for communication and the transition of data.
Druva Phoenix uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol for establishing a connection and initiating communication between Druva Phoenix components and your Oracle Servers.
The following diagram depicts the ports and communication protocols that are used by Druva Phoenix for secure connection and communication during the backup and restore operations.
Note: If a firewall is set up, allow outbound TCP/IP traffic to *.druva.com through port 443.