Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
Ensure that the Oracle server meets the following requirements:
- You are logged in as an administrator to the Oracle server host whose databases you want to back up.
- Click Download on the Register New Server page to download the Phoenix agent installer on your Oracle server. For more information about the operating systems and database versions that Druva Phoenix supports, see Supporting operating systems.
- To deploy Phoenix agent on your Oracle server host, ensure that the server host meets the hardware requirements.
- If you are using Oracle OS authentication, ensure that the OS user has SYSDBA privileges on the databases.
- If you want to perform online backups for the databases, ensure that you set the databases to the ARCHIVELOG mode.
- If you plan to create a new backup policy at the time of configuration, read the best practices for creating backup policies.