Every Druva release brings along new features, enhancements, bug fixes, and performance improvements. To use these added capabilities, you must ensure that your Druva Backup proxy is at the latest version. This article describes how to upgrade your Backup proxy using the Management Console.
- Log in to the Management Console.
- Select your Organization if Organizations are enabled.
- On the menu bar, click Protect > Nutanix AHV.
- In the left pane, click All Backup Proxies.
- Under the Version column, you can see the current version status for each Backup proxy associated with the selected Prism.
Version status Description Latest The Backup proxy is at the latest available version. Non-Upgradable
The Backup proxy cannot be upgraded to the latest version through the Management Console.
Note: If the Nutanix Backup proxy cannot be upgraded through the Management Console, deploy a new version for the latest available Backup proxy.
Scheduled upgrade An upgrade is in progress. Scheduled backup jobs in progress at the time of the upgrade will restart after the proxy upgrade is complete. Manually triggered backup jobs (Backup Now) in progress at the time of the upgrade will fail. Upgradable The Backup proxy can be upgraded to the latest version.
On the All Backup Proxies page, select one or more backup proxies and then click Upgrade.