Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
Before you begin, ensure that you have reviewed the Support Matrix.
Prerequisites for deploying Backup proxy
- The IP address / Network being provided to the Druva Backup Proxy must be able to communicate to Druva Cloud (phoenix.druva.com) on port 443.
- Druva does not support Prism Element or Prism Central passwords that contain the character @ (at sign). If the password for a Prism on which a Backup proxy is deployed contains "@", change the password to remove this sign before you register and configure the Backup proxy.
- The Backup proxy must be deployed to a datastore that has a minimum of 110 GB free space.
- You must have the Web Proxy credentials (If you use a Web proxy in your environment)
- You must have the IP settings details. Ensure you have dynamic IP support to use the DHCP option. For static IP details, you need to provide the following:
- IP Address
Note: You can add two static IPs and one dynamic IP.
Prerequisites for Druva Proxy Deployer
- The Druva Proxy Deployer is supported in the following operating system:
- macOS 10.15 or later (Catalina),
- Windows 8 and later
Note: For Windows 8, if you face any issues, you need to install the Windows update.
- The local system must have a minimum of 5 GB space on the download location.
- Ensure that the English language pack is installed on the hosts with a certified operating system that is localized to a language other than English. If the English language pack is not installed, Druva is unable to assign a static IP. To add the English language pack on Windows, see Available Language Packs for Windows. [External link to Microsoft documentation].