Delete virtual machine recovery points
Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
As an administrator, you can delete snapshots that you no longer require for the virtual machines.
- If you are a cloud administrator, you can delete snapshots for a virtual machine.
- If you are a group administrator, you can delete snapshots for virtual machines belonging to the administrative groups you manage.
After you delete a snapshot, Druva purges the snapshot data from the storage, thus freeing up space.
Note: You cannot delete the most recent snapshot of a virtual machine.
To delete snapshots for virtual machines
- Log in to the Management Console.
- Select your Organization if Organizations are enabled.
- On the menu bar, click Protect > Nutanix AHV.
- On the Prism page, click the Prism Element or Prism Central that hosts virtual machines whose snapshots you want to delete. Alternatively, select the Prism Element or Prism Central from the Prism dropdown menu.
- In the left navigation pane, click Configured VMs.
- Click the virtual machine whose snapshots you want to delete.
- On the virtual machine details page, click the Backup tabs.
- Select the snapshots you want to delete, and click Delete.
- Confirm your action.