Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
Druva securely stores the Prism credentials that are provided during the activation of the backup proxy VM. Perform the following steps to update the Prism credentials:
- Log in to the Management Console.
- Select your organization if organizations are enabled.
- On the menu bar, click Protect > Nutanix AHV.
- On the Prism page, select the Prism Element or Prism Central whose credentials you want to update, and then click Update Credentials.
Note: If you have modified your Prism credentials and registered a new proxy, you will need to manually update the modified server details using the "Update Credentials" option.
- In the Update Credentials dialog box enter the updated username and password.
Note: You can enter local administrator or AD account credentials. AD account usernames must follow the username@domain format.
- If you are updating Prism Central credentials, enter the Prism Central credentials and credentials for all Prism Elements in the Prism Central. You can choose to use the Prism Central credentials for all the Prism Elements managed by Prism Central.