Delete a Prism Element or Prism Central
Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
As an administrator, you can delete Prism from Druva. You may want to delete Prism in the following scenarios:
- You configured VMs on this Prism during evaluation, and now you want to reclaim the storage consumed.
- You are planning to deprecate virtual machines on this Prism, and you no longer need to keep data.
- You no longer want to back up virtual machines on this Prism.
- You migrated the virtual machines on this Prism to a different Prism Element or Prism Central that is not configured for backup.
Ensure that the Prism Element or Prism Central that you want to delete does not have any associated backup proxies. If there are associated backup proxies, delete those before deleting the Prism. For more information, see Delete a Backup proxy.
- Log in to the Management Console.
- Select your Organization if Organizations are enabled.
- On the menu bar, click Protect > Nutanix AHV.
- On the Prism page, click the Prism Element or Prism Central that needs to be deleted, and then click Delete.