You can customize the activation email message that inSync Master sends to users. You can customize the activation email message only while creating a user. If required, you can create a dummy user and then delete it. After you update the activation email message, the changes you make are saved. inSync Master sends the updated activation email message to each user that you create from now onwards.
To customize the activation email message
- Login to the inSync Management Console.
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Users. The Users page appears.
- Click Add User. The Add New User window appears.
- On the Add New User window, provide new user details. See, Add users individually.
- Update the subject and the body of the email. Ensure that you include the following variables:
- %USER%: Represents the name of the user.
- %SERVERS%: Represents the URL of the inSync Master. DO NOT change this.
- %MAIL%: Represents the email ID of the new user.
- %PASSWORD%: Represents the password of the new user's inSync account. A link to reset the password is sent to the user.
- %CLINK%: Represents the location on the Druva website from where the user can download inSync. To allow users to download inSync from a different location, replace %CLINK% with the link to the new location.
- Click Add.