You can specify the number of days after which devices that do not connect to the inSync Master is marked as inactive. A policy for marking devices inactive ensures that you can manage and monitor backup across all user devices.
Note: You can mark user devices as inactive through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
Note: The most recent snapshot of a device cannot be deleted as long as the User/Device exists in the inSync Management Console, regardless the Device is marked as inactive.
To mark user devices as inactive
- On the Endpoints console, click Profiles.
- Click the profile for which you want to mark user devices as inactive.
- Go to the Edit option at the top right, and click the Endpoints tab from the dropdown. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Under the User Settings tab, go to the Device Settings for Users section.
- In Mark a device as inactive if it does not connect for box, type the number of days for which if the device is not connected to Druva Cloud, inSync flags the device as inactive. This box can contain any value from 1 to 365.
- Click Save.