Before you download and install inSync Connector, ensure you meet the following pre-requisites.
The following table lists the hardware prerequisites to install inSync Connector.
The connector's footprint is very low, which means that almost any hardware can support the Connector.
|CPU||1 GHz or faster|
|Disk Space||16 GB|
The following table lists the software prerequisites to install inSync Connector.
Note: If you have installed the previous version of the inSync Connector (see EOL Policy) on a 32-bit Windows computer, you cannot upgrade your inSync Connector. You must install and configure the latest inSync Connector.
The following table lists the ports that the inSync Connector uses.
|Port Number||Used By|
|443, 6061, 80||
inSync Connector with inSync Cloud
|3268||LDAP on global catalog|
|3269||Secure LDAP on global catalog|
Download inSync Connector
Download the latest version of inSync Connector here.
Install inSync Connector
To install inSync Connector,
- Double-click the installer. The installation wizard appears.
- Enter the appropriate information on the wizard and complete the installation procedure.
The inSync Connector is installed. You can now configure the connector. For more information, see Configure the inSync Connector.
Upgrade inSync Connector
To upgrade inSync Connector
- Download the latest version of inSync Connector here.
- After you download the inSync Connector installer, double-click the installer. The installation wizard appears.
- Enter the appropriate information on the wizard and complete the upgrade procedure.
The inSync Connector is upgraded and functional. You do not need to reconfigure the inSync Connector.