By default, the Cloud Administrator has access to all workloads, profiles, and legal hold policies.
Note: You can only create Cloud administrator in the Business edition.
On the Druva Cloud Platform Console, click on a workload to create a Cloud Administrator.
In the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Settings > Manage Administrators. The Administrators page appears.
In the top-right corner, click New Administrator. The New Administrator window appears.
- On the Summary page, provide the appropriate information for each field.
- Name - Type the name of the new administrator.
- Email - Type the email ID of the new administrator.
- Role - Select Cloud Admin.
- Click Next to navigate to the Access Control tab. Access Control selection is not required for a Cloud Admin.
- Click Finish.
It is recommended to have a secondary administrator at any given time to avoid service disruptions if one of the administrators cannot log in or is no longer with the company. To add a second administrator (Druva Cloud Administrator), click the link displayed on the inSync Management Console and follow the same procedure.