While creating a Legal administrator, Cloud Administrator can select different roles for Legal administrators to restrict their actions and their access to Legal holds. For more information on how to create roles for Legal administrators, see the Create roles for a Legal Administrator topic.
On the Druva Cloud Platform Console, click on the workload for which you want to create a Legal Administrator.
In the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Settings > Manage Administrators. The Administrators page appears.
In the top-right corner, click New Administrator. The New Administrator window appears.
- On the Summary tab, provide the appropriate information for each field.
- Name: Type the name of the new administrator.
- Email: Type the email ID of the new administrator.
- Role: Select Legal Admin.
Click Next to navigate to the Access Control tab.
In the Workloads section, all the workloads you have licenses for are displayed. Click and select the workloads you want to assign to the Legal administrator.
In the case of SaaS Apps, you can create a Legal administrator even for the sub-app. For example, you can create a Legal administrator for the Exchange Online sub-app under Microsoft 365.
- In the Profiles section, click and select the profiles you want to assign to the Legal administrator.
- In the Legal Hold Types section, click and select :
All Legal Hold Types option to assign all available Legal Hold Types to the administrator.
Custom Legal Hold Types option to assign specific Legal Hold Types to the administrator.
- Click Finish.
Note: You can select Legal Holds only for View Legal Hold and Delete Legal Hold roles. Other Legal administrator roles, have access to all Legal Holds by default.