A Sensitive Data Governance administrator has access to all pages of Sensitive Data Governance and they can define, edit, and delete policies, templates, and sensitive data and edit compliance settings. They also have access to inSync reports.
Note: A Sensitive Data Governance administrator cannot view the Sensitive Data Governance dashboard and the count of file violations and email violations.
Before you begin
- Ensure that the workload for which you want to create the administrator is licensed.
- Ensure that discovery is completed for all the org-level apps (SharePoint, Teams, Public folder, and Shared Drives).
On the Druva Cloud Platform Console, click on the data source for which you want to create a Sensitive Data Governance administrator.
In the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Settings > Manage Administrators. The Administrators page appears.
In the top-right corner, click New Administrator. The New Administrator window appears.
- On the Summary tab, provide the appropriate information for each field.
- Name: Type the name of the new administrator.
- Email: Type the email ID of the new administrator.
- Role: Select Sensitive Data Governance Admin.
- Click Next to navigate to the Access Control tab.
In the Workloads section, all the workloads you have licenses for are displayed. Click and select the workloads you want to assign to the Sensitive Data Governance administrator.
In the case of SaaS Apps, you can create a Sensitive Data Governance administrator even for the sub-app. For example, you can create a Sensitive Data Governance administrator for the Exchange Online sub-app under Microsoft 365.
In the Profiles section, click and select the profiles you want to assign to the administrator.