By default, the files open in the default app that is configured on an iOS device. The Druva Mobile App also allows you to open files by using any third-party app that you install on your device.
On an iOS device
To open a file by using a third-party app
- On the Druva Mobile App sidebar, in the BACKUP DATA area, tap the device that contains the file that you want to open.
- At the upper right area of the right pane, tap.
- Tap the files or folders that you want to open. The file opens in the default app that is configured on your device.
- Tap . A list with additional options appears.
- Tap Open In.... The Open In... window appears.
- Tap the third-party app in which you want to open the file.