You can use the Druva Mobile App to open backup files from any of your devices. By default, Druva displays the latest snapshot of your backup folders and files. You can also view the backup data from any other snapshot. You can open a file by using the default app that is configured on your device.
Supported files for Druva Mobile App
The following table lists the files that the Druva Mobile App supports on iOS devices.
- Microsoft Word Document (.doc)
- Microsoft Word Open XML Document (.docx)
- Plain Text File (.txt)
- Numbers Document (.numbers)
- Pages Document (.pages)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation (.ppt)
- Microsoft PowerPoint Open XML Presentation (.pptx)
- vCard File (.vcf)
- Keynote Presentation (.key)
- MP3 Audio File (.mp3)
- WAVE Audio File (.wav)
- Core Audio Format (.caf)
- MPEG-4 Audio File (.m4a)
- Audio Interchange File Format (.aiff)
- Apple QuickTime Movie (.mov)
- MPEG-4 Video File (.mp4)
- MPEG-4 Part 14 (.m4v)
- Portable Network Graphic (.png)
- JPEG Image (.jpg)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (.jpeg)
- Bitmap Image (.bmp)
- Graphical Interchange Format (.gif)
- Tagged Image File Format (.tiff)
|Page layout files
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet (.xls)
- Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet (.xlsx)
- Hypertext Markup Language File (.htm)
- Hypertext Markup Language File (.html)
To open a backup file
- On the Druva Mobile App sidebar, in the BACKUP DATA area, tap the device from which you want to view the data.
- At the upper right area of the right pane, tap .
- Tap the files or folders that you want to open. You can open a file by using any default app that is configured on your device.