If your inSync administrator enabled password protection for your shared links, on the inSync app mobile, when you share a link, the Get Link option appears. This option allows you to update the default share settings that your inSync administrator defines. The following table lists the fields that appear in the Share Link window.
|Link expires in|| |
The number of days that you want the link to remain available. The default value is 365.
|Maximum allowed views||The number of days that you want the link remain viewable. The default value is 10.|
|Allow Downloads||Indicates that the shared link is downloadable. By default, this is enabled.|
|Share link via email|| |
Allows you to send the shared link in an email.
|Copy link to Clipboard||Allows you to share your link by any other mode such as messages, chats.|
For more information on share links, see About share links.
To share a link
- On the inSync mobile app interface, in the SHARE view, browse to the location where the file that you want to share is located.
- Press and hold the file. A list with additional options appears.
- In the list, tap Share link. The Share Link window appears.
- In the Link expires in box, type the number of days you want the link to remain available. The default value is 365.
- In the Maximum allowed views box, type the number of days you want the link remain viewable. The default value is 10.
- If you want people to download your file, turn on Allow Downloads.
If you do not want people to download your file, turn off Allow Downloads.
- Perform the following action:
If you want to Do this Send the share link through email Share your link by using a mode other than email
- Tap Copy Link to clipboard. A confirmation message appears.
- Tap ok.