Supported inSync mobile app versions:3.5 or later
By default, the files open in the default app that is configured on an iOS device. The inSync mobile app also allows you to open files by using any third-party app that you install on your device.
On an iOS device
To open a file by using a third-party app
- On the inSync mobile app sidebar, in the BACKUP DATA area, tap the device that contains the file that you want to open.
- At the upper right area of the right pane, tap.
- Tap the files or folders that you want to open. The file opens in the default app that is configured on your device.
- Tap . A list with additional options appears.
- Tap Open In.... The Open In... window appears.
- Tap the third-party app in which you want to open the file.