About creating profiles from an existing profile
If you want to create multiple copies of a profile without having to create an individual profile each time, you can create profiles based on an existing profile. When you copy a profile, inSync creates a copy of the profile that you select. You can then modify the properties of the new profile.
You can now modify the properties of the profile according to your requirements.
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Profiles.
- Select the profile that you want to copy.
- Click Copy. The Copy Profile window appears.
- In the New profile name box, type the name of the profile.
- In the Description box, type a short for the profile.
- Click Copy.
inSync creates a copy of the profile.