License editions: To understand the applicable license editions, see Plans & Pricing.
You can quickly import and add a user(s) as per your need using the Import Users from Azure AD option.
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Users.
- Click Import > Import Users from Azure AD. The Import Users window appears.
- Enter the following details:
- Email Address: Search and enter the email address of the user(s) that you wish to import.
- Profile: Select a profile that you want to assign to the users that you import using Azure AD. The data lock enabled profile has the lock icon. If you select this profile, you cannot:
- Delete the snapshots, users, and applications associated with the profile.
- Change profile of users.
- Remove the license of the user. For more details, see Data Lock.
- Storage: Select storage where the users' data should be backed up.
- Default Quota: Provide a default storage quota per user as per your requirement. The default value is zero which is unlimited storage.
- Send activation email to newly added users: Select this check box to notify the newly added users via email. By default, this option is selected.
- Click Save.