Configure the user import or sync frequency
License editions: To understand the applicable license editions, see Plans & Pricing.
inSync enables inSync administrators to configure the interval at which inSync must query your Active Directory (AD) or LDAP for these automatic updates. By default, the period is set to 24 hours.
inSync administrators can configure inSync to,
- Schedule automatic import of new users from Active Directory (AD) or LDAP.
- Schedule automatic update of user details with AD/LDAP.
To configure the synchronization interval,
- On the inSync Management Console, click Users > Deployment. The AD/LDAP page with details of existing AD/LDAP Mappings appears.
- Click the AD/LDAP Settings tab.
- In the AD/LDAP Settings area, and click Edit.
- In the Auto sync interval box, type the interval, in hours, at which inSync must query your AD/LDAP to schedule an automatic update.
- Click Ok.
The new auto-sync interval is applicable after 30 minutes. inSync then automatically triggers a scan to query your Active Directory (AD) or LDAP and performs the applicable automatic updates.