This topic provides instructions to view the Storage Consumption by Servers report. The Storage Consumption by Servers report provides details of the servers and the storage consumed by individual servers in your organization.
To view Storage Consumption by Servers report
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Reports. The Manage Reports page is displayed.
- Under the My Subscriptions tab, click Storage Consumption by Servers report.
- The Storage Consumption by Servers report is displayed.
Field Description Server Name The name of the servers in the organization. Server Group Name The name of the server group to which the server is attached.
Storage (Source Reduction Factor) (b)
The storage to which the server is backing up the data to and its corresponding Source Reduction Factor.
The Source Reduction Factor is based on data from all the servers that are backing up the data to this storage across all organizations.
Source+Change (a) The amount of backup data generated at the source for that corresponding server. This includes the initial full backup and the incremental data from all subsequent backups. Estimated Phoenix Storage (a/b) The ratio of "Source+Changes" to Storage. Current Source The size of the data on the source servers at the time of the last backup.