This topic provides instructions to view the Storage Consumption by Backup Sets report. The Storage Consumption by Backup Sets report provides details of the resources such as administrative group, backup set type, backup content, and backup policy associated with the resources, and the storage consumed by individual resources in your organization.
To view Storage Consumption by Backup Sets report
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Reports. The Manage Reports page is displayed.
- Under the My Subscriptions tab, click Storage Consumption by Backup Sets report.
- The Storage Consumption by Backup Sets report is displayed.
Field Description Resource Name The name of the servers in the organization. Backup Set Type The backup set type associated with the server, such as Files or MS-SQL. Backup Content The backup content associated with the server. Backup Policy The backup policy associated with the server. Administrator Group The name of the administrative group to which the server is attached.
Storage (Source Reduction Factor) (b)
The storage to which the server is backing up the data to and its corresponding Source Reduction Factor.
The Source Reduction Factor is based on data from all the servers that are backing up the data to this storage across all organizations.
Source+Change (a) The amount of backup data generated at the source for that corresponding server. This includes the initial full backup and the incremental data from all subsequent backups. Estimated Phoenix Storage (a/b) The ratio of "Source+Changes" to Storage. Current Source The size of the data on the source servers at the time of the last backup.