By default, all Phoenix administrators are subscribed to alerts. Phoenix sends alerts subscriptions to administrators and other configured non-administrators in an email to the registered email address.
You can update your alert subscription at any time. Phoenix sends alert notifications to subscribers as follows:
- For all critical alerts, Phoenix sends three emails to subscribers. Phoenix sends the first email at the time of alert generation, the second email after 24 hours of alert generation, and the third email after 72 hours of alert generation.
- For all warning alerts, the subscribers receive only one an email at the time of alert generation.
- For information alerts, Phoenix does not send an email notification to the subscribers.
To update alert subscriptions
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Alerts.
- Click the My Subscriptions tab and click the alert for which you want to update the subscription.
- Update the alert subscriptions.
- To unsubscribe from alerts, click Unsubscribe.
- To subscribe to alerts, click Subscribe.
By default, the Unsubscribe button is available, provided that you have not unsubscribed previously from receiving alerts. Similarly, the Subscribe button is available only if you have unsubscribed from alerts.
Note: An alert email for the scheduled backup jobs is sent if the last retry attempt fails.