By default, all Phoenix administrators such as cloud administrators, organization administrators, and group administrators, are subscribed to alerts. Phoenix sends alerts subscriptions to you or other administrators in an email to the email address that you use for accessing Phoenix Management Console.
You can update your alert subscription at any time. For all critical alerts, the subscribers receive an email at the time of alert generation and two other reminder emails. One reminder email is received after 24 hours after the alert is generated, and the other reminder is received after 72 hours.
To update alert subscriptions
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Alerts.
- Click the My Subscriptions tab and click the alert for which you want to update the subscription.
- Update the alert subscriptions.
- To unsubscribe from alerts, click Unsubscribe.
- To subscribe for alerts, click Subscribe.
By default, the Unsubscribe button is available, provided that you have not unsubscribed previously from receiving alerts. Similarly, the Subscribe button is available only if you have unsubscribed from alerts.
Note: An alert email for the scheduled backup jobs is sent if the last retry attempt fails.