Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
This topic discusses steps to be performed on the AWS proxy to enable debug. The procedure helps in troubleshooting failures during the DR failover job
- Login to AWS proxy with the default user name centos.
- Go to the AWS Console > EC2 Console.
- From the IPV4 Public IP field, copy the proxy server IP.
- From the Key pair name field, see the key pair associated with the proxy server.
- Using an SSH client (for example, Putty), connect to the proxy server. For detailed steps to connect to an EC2 instance, see AWS documentation.
- Specify the hostname or IP.
- Provide the key pair you had associated with the proxy server.
- Login with default username centos and press enter when prompted for a password.
- Switch to sudo role.
- Stop Druva services.
- Check if the Druva related process is not running.
ps -ef| grep -i phoenix
- To Manually stop the Druva services, run the following command:
Kill -9 <PID>
- Edit the Druva configuration file.
- Add below parameter ( to avoid the automatic termination of failover instance).
Note: In case of DR failover job failure, the failover instance is AWS is terminated by default.
Add DEBUG_TW = True
- Save the Druva configuration file.
- Start the Druva services.
- Initiate the DR failover again.