Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
You can remove virtual machines from the configured DR plan.
To unconfigure virtual machine for disaster recovery
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Disaster Recovery.
The Manage Disaster Recovery page opens with the DR Plan tab opened, by default. The DR Plans tab lists the available DR plans.
- Click the DR plan associated with your virtual machine.
The DR plan details page opens.
- Click the VMs tab. The VMs tab displays a list of virtual machines associated with that DR plan.
- Click the virtual machine that you want to unconfigure.
- Click Remove VM.
- Click Yes on the confirmation dialog box to remove the virtual machine from the DR plan.
The virtual machine gets unconfigured for disaster recovery.