Phoenix regularly updates the DR copy of the backed up virtual machines based on the schedule defined in the DR plan set during configuration. In addition to the scheduled DR copy update, you can manually update the DR copy at any time.
To update the DR copy
- Log in to the Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Disaster Recovery.
The Manage Disaster Recovery page opens with the DR Plan tab opened, by default. The DR Plans tab lists the available DR plans.
- Click the DR plan associated with the virtual machine.
The DR Plan details page opens.
- In the VMs tab, click the virtual machine for which you want to trigger the DR copy update operation.
- Click Update DR copy.
- Select Yes on the confirmation dialog box to trigger the update operation.
Phoenix updates the DR copy in the AWS account. The update DR copy job is triggered and you can track its progress on the Jobs page. The Job Type of the update DR copy job is DR Restore.