This topic provides instructions to add virtual machines to an existing DR plan. You can add virtual machines from multiple registered vCenters/ESXi hosts and administrative groups to a DR plan. After adding virtual machines to a DR plan, you can recover virtual machines based on the schedule defined in the plan.
To add virtual machines to DR plan
- Log in to the Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- Click Disaster Recovery.
The Manage Disaster Recovery page opens with the DR Plans tab opened, by default. The DR Plans tab lists the available DR plans.
- Click the DR plan to which to you want to add virtual machines.
The DR Plans details page opens.
- Under the VMs tab, click Add More VMs.
The Add More VMs page opens with a list of the configured virtual machines and details, such as the registered vCenter/ESXi hosts and administrative groups.
Note: The Add More VMs page displays only those virtual machines which are configured for backup.
- Select the virtual machines that you want to add to the DR plan.
- Click Save.