Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
This topic provides instructions to get an AMI ID as per your region.
To get AMI ID
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Disaster Recovery.
- Click Get started: Register Phoenix AWS Proxy.
- The Register Phoenix AWS Proxy window opens.
- Click the specified here link as shown in the following screenshot.
- Phoenix redirects you to the Phoenix Downloads page.
- From the AWS Region drop-down list, select your region. The AMI ID is displayed based on the selected region.
Note: The AMI creation follows the time zone of the backup proxy.