This topic provides instructions to get an AMI ID of the Phoenix AWS proxy specific to the AWS region. For more information about the AWS regions that Phoenix support for disaster recovery, see Supported AWS regions.
To get AMI ID
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Disaster Recovery.
- Click Get started: Register Phoenix AWS Proxy.
- The Register Phoenix AWS Proxy window opens.
- Click the specified here link as shown in the following screenshot.
- Phoenix redirects you to the Phoenix Downloads page.
- From the AWS Region drop-down list, select your region. The AMI ID is displayed specific to the selected region.
Note: The AMI creation follows the time zone of the backup proxy.