This topic describes how to download policy. The downloaded policy is used to create an IAM Policy in the AWS console.
To download the policy
- Log in to the Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Disaster Recovery.
- Click Get started: Register Phoenix AWS Proxy. If you have already registered a Phoenix AWS Proxy, select Phoenix AWS Proxies > Register Phoenix AWS Proxy.
- Under the Register Phoenix AWS Proxy tab, click Download policies.
- Save the downloaded policy on your machine.
Note: The policy zip file contains the policy_dr_proxy.json file. This file is used to create the IAM Policy. The .json file can be opened using Microsoft WordPad.