Skip to main content
SAP HANA FAQs
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- ► Is Druva’s SAP HANA solution certified?
- Yes. Our solution is an SAP-certified backup and recovery product for SAP HANA.
- ► What version of SAP HANA is supported?
- Druva supports SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 01 to SPS 05. Both BRINT 1.0 and 1.5 are supported.
- ►What operating systems are supported for the backup of SAP HANA?
- Druva supports backup of SAP HANA on RHEL 7 & 8 and SLES 12 & 15. For more information, see System Requirements.
- ► What operating system architecture is supported by Hybrid Workloads for SAP HANA?
- Druva supports the backup of SAP HANA on X86 architecture. For more information, see System Requirements.
- ► Does Druva support backup of single and multi-node deployment of SAP HANA?
- Yes. Druva supports the backup of system and tenant databases in single and multi-node deployment scenarios.
- ► Can a SAP HANA DBA initiate backup and restore?
- Yes. DBAs can use SAP HANA Studio, Cockpit, or HDBSQL for backup. As long as you set the target as Backint, the backups will be stored on Druva Cloud.
- ► Can I take a backup of SAP HANA on LoP (IBM Linux on Power)?
- No, Druva doesn’t support the backup of SAP on LoP.
- ► What type of backups does Druva support for SAP HANA?
- Druva supports all types of data backups—full, incremental, and differential, along with log backup and catalog backup.
- ► Can I back up SAP HANA deployed in a public cloud?
- Yes. Druva supports the backup of SAP HANA deployed on physical servers, VMs, and public cloud.
- ► Can I restore a tenant database backup to another system?
- Yes. You can use the copy database using the backup and restore feature by restoring to another system. For more information, see Restore a database to a different SAP HANA System.