You can upgrade the Phoenix agent to the latest version by downloading the latest package manager (rpm) from the Phoenix Management Console. This topic describes how you can upgrade the Phoenix agent to the recent version on the Linux server.
- If you have installed a hotfix on your existing Phoenix agent version, you can automatically upgrade to the next version from the Druva Phoenix portal.
- If the Oracle server host restarts during the upgrade then you must manually upgrade or rollback the agent version.
- After triggering the update, if you have any ongoing schedule backup and restore jobs, they will resume after the upgrade.
- If the old version is not present on the server host, the upgrade rollback will fail. In this scenario, you must manually upgrade or rollback the agent.
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Protect > Oracle > Direct to Cloud.
- On the Oracle Servers page, the right pane lists the current status for each agent under the Agent Version column.
Status Icon Description
The current version is the latest version that is available.
The current version cannot be upgraded to the latest version through the Druva Phoenix portal.
There is an upgrade in progress.
Note: Jobs that are in progress at the time of upgrade will restart after the upgrade is complete. Ongoing Backup now jobs will fail after triggering the upgrade.
The current version can be upgraded to the latest available version.
- Select one or more Oracle Server hosts that you want to upgrade, click more options, and then click Upgrade.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.