The availability of this feature is limited based on the license type, region, and other criteria. To access this feature, contact your Druva Account Manager or Druva Support. This article/documentation is subject to change based on the continuous improvements to this feature.
Use a web-proxy
Phoenix Backup Store connects to the Phoenix Cloud through the internet. If your network infrastructure uses a web-proxy, configure the Phoenix Backup Store to use the web-proxy to establish a connection with the Phoenix Cloud.
Before you begin
Before you begin, ensure that the Phoenix Backup Store service is running.
- Open the command line prompt on the Phoenix Backup Store.
- Run the following command:
PhoenixBackupStoreControl set_proxy_details -t proxy_type -i proxy_IP:port -u proxy_user -p proxy_password
Attribute Details Proxy_type Druva supports the following proxy types:
Proxy_IP Valid IP of proxy server. Port Respective proxy port number. Proxy_user Valid proxy user name. Enter * for an unauthenticated proxy. Proxy_password Valid proxy password. Enter * for an unauthenticated proxy.
The Phoenix Backup Store is now configured to use the web-proxy. In addition:
- Use escape sequence if the value of an attribute contains special characters.
- Ensure that all the parameters are present.
- The command fails if any input parameter is missing or not entered in the prescribed order.