Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
Note: After you detach a server group, Phoenix CloudCache synchronizes backup data of that server group to the cloud storage. Thereafter, data from the servers belonging to the server group is directly backed up to the Phoenix Cloud storage.
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > CloudCache.
- On the Configured CloudCache tab, click the Phoenix CloudCache from which you want to detach the server group.
- Click the Server groups tab.
- Select a server group, and click Detach.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.