With the Agent Upgrade feature, you can upgrade Phoenix CloudCache to the latest version in a single click from the Phoenix portal.
Note: This feature is supported from version 3.2 and above. You must manually upgrade to version 3.2 or above to use this feature.
- If you have installed a hotfix on your existing Phoenix version, you cannot automatically upgrade to the next version from the Phoenix user interface. You must manually upgrade to the next available version.
- If the CloudCache server restarts during the upgrade, you must manually upgrade or rollback the CloudCache version.
- After triggering the update, if you have any ongoing schedule backup and restore jobs, they will resume after the upgrade.
- If the old version is not present on CloudCache server then upgrade rollback will fail. In this scenarios, you must manually upgrade or rollback CloudCache.
- Log on to Phoenix Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Manage > CloudCache.
- Click the Configured CloudCache tab.
- Under the Version column, you can see the current status for each CloudCache.
Status Icon Description Latest The current version is the latest version available. Non Upgradable The current version is not upgradable to the latest version through the Phoenix portal. Upgrade scheduled There is an ongoing upgrade. Upgradable The current version is upgradable to the latest available version.
Select one or more CloudCache that you want to upgrade and click Upgrade.
On the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
Note: Automatic rollback for RPM upgrade is supported from version 4.6 and above.