Phoenix Editions: Business Enterprise Elite
This topic describes how you can manually upgrade the Phoenix File server agent to the most-recent version on a Windows server.
Before you begin
Ensure the following:
- You are logged on to the server that has an existing installation of Phoenix agent as an administrator.
- Your server matches the requirements listed in Prerequisites for Phoenix agent.
- You have downloaded the latest Phoenix agent installer on your server. The installer is available on the Druva downloads page. You can also download the installer from the Phoenix Management Console at the time of registering servers.
To upgrade Phoenix agent
- Double-click the Phoenix installer.
- Click Next.
- In the Install location box, type or select the full path to the installation home directory.
- Click Install.
- After the installation completes, click Finish.
Note: A system reboot is not required after manual or auto upgrade. After an upgrade, Phoenix agent is activated automatically. You do not require a separate Phoenix agent activation.