You can manage the activation tokens that were generated while registering your setup. You can copy or remove the activation tokens. To avoid security breaches you can remove the activation tokens. Removing an activation token does not deregister your setup. Also, expired tokens are automatically removed from the list.
- Log in to the Phoenix Management Console.
- Under Product & Services > Phoenix, click on a workload.
- Select your organization.
- Click Manage > Activation Tokens.
- The list of activation token is displayed.
- Select an activation token and click Copy or Remove Token.