About Managed Services Center
Managed Services Center (MSC) is a web-based portal developed for Managed service Partners (MSP). After partnering with Druva, Managed Service Partners can access the new administrative console to manage their service plans and customers centrally.
Through Managed Services Center, administrators can monitor the jobs, check customer health, check the data storage consumption across various tenants, and manage the service offerings to various customers. After signing-in to the MSC, you can maintain your customers, services plans, and broaden your technology portfolio with Druva.
After getting access to the Managed Service Center (MSC), the Managed Service Partners (MSP) administrator can configure the MSC according to their business requirements. The following are the major tasks that MSC administrators can perform in the MSC:
- Create a new Service Plan
- View and manage service plans
- Create and manage customers
- Provision and manage products
- View and manage customers and their licenses
- View MSP administrator details and add a new MSP administrator
- View events, such as login activities, audit trails, and subscription history
- View alerts and subscribe administrators to the alerts
- View jobs triggered for all backup and restore activities for your configured workloads
Based on the role assigned, the administrators can perform the tasks.