The idle session timeout configuration is a security management feature and represents the amount of time the MSP administrators can remain inactive on Druva MSC portal before their session is terminated and they are logged out.
By default, the browser session for the MSP administrator terminates after 30 minutes of inactivity. You can set the idle time between 15 minutes to 6 hours.
- Only a MSP can access and modify the idle session timeout duration.
- Any changes to the idle timeout duration will be applicable to all the MSP administrators within your organization.
- Any change to the idle timeout duration will affect the currently active sessions. For example, when you refresh a page or change a tab.
Configure Idle Session Timeout
To modify the idle session timeout duration, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Managed Services Center (MSC) portal.
- On the main menu of the MSC portal, click the icon > Access Settings. The access Settings window appears.
- In the Idle Session Timeout Configuration section, click Edit. The Edit Inactive Login Expiry Settings window appears.
- Select the duration from the drop-down menu.
Note: The idle session duration can be set to a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 6 hours with increments of 15 minutes.
- Click Save.