Backup fails with EINTERNAL error: terms_of_service_required for Box users.
Backup for a Box user fails with an internal error when the administrator of the Box account has set custom terms of service and the user has not logged in to accept these terms yet.
To resolve this issue, the user must accept the terms of service, or the admin will have to disable them in order to proceed. Perform the following procedure:
- Refer and follow the instructions provided within support documentation for Box.
- Once you have completed the procedure as per step 1, log in to inSync Management Console and then click Data Sources > Box.
- Click on the user name for which the error is reported.
- Click on Backup Now for this Box account.
- Verify if the backup works as expected.
If the issue still persists, contact Druva Support.