This article explains how to troubleshoot "Failed to load authentication key. Error: too many values to unpack." error.
When you try to activate the inSync client using the Authkey, it fails with the following error.
- Incorrect configuration in the network settings.
- User activation URL is set as - <Name/IP of the server>:<port>
- To verify this issue, open the .idk file and check if the values are as follows.
servers = ['Test.druvaLabs.local:443:443']
- Login to the inSync Admin console>Manage > Settings > Network sub-tab.
- Set the User Activation URL as the name or the FQDN only and remove the port number.
- The .idk file should now have servers flag value as follows
servers = ['Test.druvaLabs.local:443']