This article applies to:
- OS: CloudApps
- Product edition: inSync Cloud
The restore window of the inSync App inside Salesforce displays the below error while performing a restore.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
The above error is displayed when a restore is initiated after entering the following details on the restore window:
- Snapshot before data loss/corruption: <DD/MM/YY>
- Snapshot after data loss/corruption: <DD/MM/YY>
- Show records which were: <Updated>/<Deleted>
The error is displayed intermittently and the restore becomes sluggish.
To resolve this issue, increase the Daily API quota for Salesforce by following the steps below:
- Login to inSync Management Console.
- From the menu bar, go to Data Sources > Cloud Apps > Salesforce and click Org ID.
- Open Configuration tab, increase the value set for Daily API Quota.
The API limit is shared with all the applications used inside Salesforce, including inSync. The default Daily API Quota threshold for a configured Salesforce Organization is 15000. The Daily API Quota can be increased up to this threshold without any additional cost. To increase the quota beyond the default value, communicate with Salesforce for a license change, as the API limit is associated with the Salesforce license.
For more information on configuring Salesforce from inSync Management Console, see Configure Salesforce in inSync Management Console.